This silvery blue-green succulent is native to Oaxaca, Mexico. It creates small rosettes and forms clusters quickly, while still young. The Painted Lady features short arching racemes of golden-yellow flowers with red tips that bloom in spring.
For planting, use a container with well-drained soil in full sunlight or an area with plenty of bright light. Water every 2 weeks and let the soil dry in between waterings.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
· Please note that there may be a delay in processing your order due to weather. Plants ship best in 45-80 degree temperatures. We will use heat/cold packs accordingly but if weather along the shipping route or in your area exceeds the ideal shipping temperatures, we may need to delay your shipment.
· Plant ships in nursery pot, decorative pot not included with plant purchase.
· A commitment to providing the healthiest, happiest plants sometimes requires a special trip to the greenhouse. When choosing specimen we encounter a wide variety of plants all at different stages of maturity. Each plant we source is unique. The plant you receive may be taller, longer or shorter than the one pictured. We photograph the plant that best represents what we most frequently encounter at the greenhouse. Your patience while we hand-pick the best specimen for you is much appreciated. Expect your plant to ship within 5-7 business days.
· We know how eager you are to enjoy your new plant, rest assured we're doing all that we can to get your new plant to you safely and swiftly.
· Can only be shipped to the 48 continental United States due to customs regulations.